Thursday, May 31, 2012

New art

I've been working on a new book idea...about dogs. 





2 comments:

Florence Turnour said...

I love these dogs! Miles to go is one of my favorites. I love the combination of prints and collage. :)

Rihana said...

The Apna Showroom Wet Hair Comb is a useful hair care accessory designed to detangle wet hair. It allows for gentle combing, making your daily hair grooming routine easier.Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee-Length Dress Frock Skirts (Black 6-12 Months or 1 Years baby dress birthday dress black frock
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's cotton dress frock skirts for 6-12 months 6-9 months 1 year baby girls frock partywears
It is a practical choice for women looking for a comb specifically suited for wet hair. It can be used at home, at the office, or while traveling; its ease of use and convenient design make it ideal for daily hair care.